Every now and then I have been receiving messages in my email about updates blah blah but I opted to ignore all of those emails. Today I checked my email number of times and I just read this new email from some firstname.lastname@example.org. The email looks different from the usual email I got. Well, I still ignored it and though of sharing it in here to find out if some of you got this kind of emails too. I’m pretty sure this is one of the scam people do online to steal information. What do you think peeps, does it look real to your or big scambug?
Valentines is couple of days away and Love is in the air already. My husband’s friend just propose to his girl friends and they’re inviting us for dinner tomorrow. Best wishes to you guys. Anyhow, I found this online, it’s all about love. Thought of copying it and share to people in love and perfect for Love month too.
* LOVE Linguistics of Visual English
* LOVE Loss of Valuable Energy
* LOVE Let Our Violence End (Little Rock, AR)
* LOVE Legs Open Very Easy
* LOVE Let Older Volunteers Educate
* LOVE Leave out Violence Everywhere
* LOVE Look Observe Verify Enjoy
* LOVE Love Overcomes Virtually Everything (album)
* LOVE Let Our Voices Echo
* LOVE Listen, Overlook, Value, Encourage
* LOVE League of Villainous Entities
* LOVE Lunar Observations Verifier Editor
* LOVE Lots of Valuable Energy
* LOVE Let Our Values Endure
* LOVE Language of Various Emotions
* LOVE Living Our Vision Everyday
* LOVE Living out Various Emotions
* LOVE Lots of Violent Emotions
I used to read my horoscope before because I was a hopeless romantic hehe. I was browsing the net today when I read about this tarot reading. Nothing special just wanna share some horoscope.
Don’t fall into the trap of letting the whimsical Gemini Moon pull your feelings all over the map today. It’s important to be highly selective about your social causes now because getting involved with too many groups — even if they are amazing people — can drain your energy. What’s crucial is that you are sincerely committed to sticking with your current course of action until you create the impact you want.
Horoscope by Rick Levine, Tarot.com
About the Sign
Capricorn (December 22 – January 19)
The sure-footed Mountain Goat can climb to higher altitudes than any other mammal. And you sure-footed Capricorns are also well-suited for climbing. Capricorn sets high goals for yourself and then you overcome whatever obstacles may appear between you and the top of your personal mountain. As Capricorn climbs the ladder of success, your ambition pushes you forward. Status can be important to Capricorn and often, at the top of your game, you gain personal satisfaction by knowing that others respect you for what you have accomplished.