Another manic Monday and time for Mommy and Me hosted by Krystyn. Good thing the husband picked us up at the playground and asked him to take a quick snap. We went to the library for family story telling and walked down hill going to the park to play. My dragons had a blast as always and didn’t want to go home. They want to play all day and run around. How was your weekend everyone?
Today we ripped this meme of a blogger known as Nigel Vanstone at Away for a Bit. Nigel explains that he was tagged to do the meme, but does not credit the blogger. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft’s thieves might take some time. He promises to post the next 25 questions, soon. If he writes them by next Saturday, we will complete his meme. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Cheers to all of us thieves!
Sunday Stealing: Another 50 Questions Meme, Part One (perhaps)
1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? An old pathetic and ugly Me
2. How much cash do you have on you? 150+ and quarters,penny and neckles
3. What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR? POOR and that’s me
4. Favorite planet? Uranus, I heard pretty crappy there waaaa
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone? It’s a number probably from a machine for some credit blah blah offer
6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone? I forgot the name since my son just change it to regular one. Now I have to find it again if I have time
7. What shirt are you wearing? ivory long sleeve
8. Do you label yourself? label like what? poisonous..or hazard waaa
9. Name the brand of the shoes you’re currently wearing? Nike
10. Bright or Dark Room? Both
11. Did you do anything to celebrate John Lennon’s 70th yesterday? Why would i
12. What does your watch look like? It’s quartz but Im not wearing it though but for sure it looks like a wrist watch hahahaa
13. What were you doing at midnight last night? Watching Astro Boy
14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say? Give me your you tube log in account…it was from my sister
15. Where is your nearest 7-11? Downtown
16. What’s a word that you say a lot? Jake!!! time out . Justine No!!!!
17. Who told you he/she loved you last? no one
18. Last furry thing you touched? puppy toy
19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days? None
20. How many rolls of film do you need developed? Film? developed? I ordered online
21. Favorite age you have been so far? 25
22. Your worst enemy? is my enemy, I don’t wanna think about it
23. What is your current desktop picture (extra points if you post it.)? Im using our new desk top that we just bought like 5 hours ago.
24. What was the last thing you said to someone? I don’t like that attitude Jake
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be? i’llpick the million bucks. I can fly if have a million. Now where is my million bucks?
Last Thursday, I finally got the chance of taking out my two rug rats. They were both excited especially the buckaroo. We went to the park and it was a long walk for me dragging a big wagon walking up and down hills walk. It took an hour for us to get to the park and as soon as we got there the buckaroo can’t wait to get out from the wagon. Then, the lamb chop was itching to pull her out as well. I let Jake walk when we were in the park going to the playground. He saw puddles and start jumping and playing in the water. I had to pull him out from it and dragged him away so he won’t get in the way to those people running or walking or exercising. Then, when we were at the playground Jake and Justine started running around in separate direction. And then Jake found stink bug and start messing up with it while Justine was also busy climbing and sliding. I was sweating even if it wasn’t that hot. Then, after I gave them snacks Jake ran down hill by the park going to the high way. I had to chase him so quick before he reach the main road. I put Justine down and ran as fast as I could to chase Jake. Now, Justine also ran down hill following us. When I caught him both Jake squirmed to get out in my arms. I put him down and told him to stay with me or else we will be going home early. As soon as I put him down and had Justine in my other hand Jake was trying to run again and he stepped a dog poop. Oh, brother! I carried Justine up and hold Jake going back uphill.
After they had enough we started heading home but Jake didn’t want to sit in the wagon yet. So, he walked and made lots of stops in the puddle. It rained the day before so that water was from the rain. Jake was having a blast jumping from puddles to puddles that made the water looks so yucky and the people in the park laughing were at him in a funny cute way. The little lamb chop was so jealous at him but I didn’t let her out. We were almost on the high way heading home when I noticed that the sippy cup was missing. The lamb chop dropped the sippy cup and it was a sippy cup that I couldn’t afford to lose. We went back to look for the sippy cup. To end this long story, yes we got the sippy cup again and we walked an hour going back. The lamb chop fell asleep and my body was burning in pain. That was a tiring and yet fun outing for us. More funny and tiring outing happened today. To be continued