It’s common to some young kids who have low self esteem and emotionally disturbed by family differences would find companion in the form of drugs. They have hard time reaching out to their parents and peers because of that behavioral problem. There are different reason why young people use drugs. One of them could be the family problem. Family trouble and problem really affects ones behavior especially the children. And using drugs is their only way to tell their parents how disturbed they are. They also think that drugs make them forget about their problem. And it’s going to be too late before they realize their mistake. However, the best way to help this young individual to get better is to send them in detox centers. They can seek help from professional who understands their situation. So, if you happen to know someone that needs treatment from drug addiction then, check out RapidDetoxLasVegas.com or click on the link provided. There is always hope for everybody to get better and start a new life.
Family picture taking is just never work with our family. Both my dragons are not camera friendly. I guess Mama and Dada will always be the one smiling in the camera.
Our Thanksgiving went pretty well. We spent it at my MIL place in Slippery Rock. We didn’t have Turkey but we had finger lickin baby back ribs cooked by the husband. The kids had great time hanging out with their Grandma except for the girl who find everybody strangers except Mommy.
Share some precious or cute photos with you in the picture. Mommy is always hiding behind the camera so it’s time to get a little exposure. Thanks to Krystyn for hosting the meme. Happy Monday ya’ll!
Today we ripped this meme off a blogger named Reymos at the blog My World is Getting Smaller Every Day. He states he got it from Carl Dorsey at Iron Cook: American. (and Carl stated it was written by Thomas Baker, thus today’s title). But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft’s thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Note: There were a bunch of rules and mandates that we were suppose to give but Bud lost them. Or hid them, either way it is his bad.
Cheers to all of us thieves!
1. If you could interview anyone on your blog (alive or dead) who would you chose and why? Ferdinand Marcos, no reason just a thought lol
2. What do you feel is your strength as a blogger? hehehe I don’t have strength i just enjoy meeting friends, learning things and earning extra in blogging.
3. Can you share a little bit about yourself that you have not already mentioned on your blog? Nothing interesting to share and besides i already shred everything through my blog except my birthmarks hehehehe so there you go i just shared my birthmarks
4. If you were forced to change the name of your blog, what would you change it to? Why? I want to change it into mixed thoughts and money making
5. What do you think is the most fulfilling part of being a blogger? when you earn something which you can used to shop things you like and pay internet bills
6. What would you do with your last day if you found you had only one more day to live? Eat, shopping, have fun all night, and eat more and of course go to church
7. You’ve been doing medical research for decades and have finally found a cure. What was it that you found a cure for and why did you choose this particular ailment? hmmm interesting….maybe a cure for high blood or diabetes
8. What is your most guilty pleasure? All delicious foods.
9. Answer only one. What is your favorite book, movie or TV show? Im not really a bookworm but recently I finish the twilight series, i think they are good, and Twilight movie because I love Vampire and for TV show – I like The Amazing Race and reality shows such as family oriented shows that raising multiples.