Today we ripped this meme of a blogger known as Wayfarer at Wayfarer’s Journal
. Wayfarer doesn’t explain if he wrote it or stole it. But if he did, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft’s thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Cheers to all of us thieves!
Sunday Stealing: The Presuppose You’re Living in New England Meme
1. Have you turned the heat on in your house yet this fall? Yes we did few times already.
2. Do you allow your pets on the furniture? We don’t have one
3. What were your final words for September? <strong>Computer???
4. What are your first words for October? Still computer or maybe bloghop
5. Do you think you’ve ever seen a ghost? Yes, once when I slept over at my friends apartment and I’m sure I saw and old woman staring at me. The next morning I asked my friend if there was some people recently died in that apartment or house. And she said the grandmother of the owner.
6. What is the one color that represents this time of year? Purple? i dont know
7. Which of your senses do you think is most sensitive this time of year? Sense of touch or Feeling because it’s cold waaaa
8. What is your favorite thing to do at the county fair? Never been to a county fair
9. What do you like when you have a cold? I don’t know, I just like to get rid of the cold. I hate colds
10. Are you willing to spend over $100 for a piece of winter clothing, like boots or a coat? hell no way.
12. What do you have too much of in your kitchen? Crap, trash and more
13. What gripes do you have about this time of year? from the Hoagie ohh It made me sick
14. Other than yourself, are you responsible for getting anyone ready in the morning? not a morning person so im not responsible at all
15. When was the last time you cleaned your gutters? We are just renting so no idea when the management cleaned the gutters
16. So, it’s after Labor Day. Will you still be wearing white? Of course, why not
17. What shows are you most looking forward to this Fall? I don’t know if twilight breaking dawn is for fall but I look forward to this movie.
18. What three things have you just not gotten around to from the summer, but probably should do before snow flies? I don’t know. come what may I supposed if whatever that thing would be